Near Invisible Film
Find out more
Near invisible Paint Protection Film (PPF) is essentially a cling wrap for possibly damageable areas of your vehicle– lower sides, side mirrors, rocker panels and generally any surface area dealing with the front/bottom of the vehicle. The primary usage for PPF to secure these areas on the car from roadway particles that may kick up while driving and would otherwise leave scratches or chips in your paintwork.
Now you do not frequently see these installed on vehicles due to the fact that it can be costly depending upon the number of areas of your vehicle you desire protected on your vehicle. Keep in mind, these things are usually custom cut (or made from a schematic of the car) and installed by hand. That stated, we cannot 100% confirm that we can get one on almost any vehicle sometimes there’s the odd vehicle we might not have a kit for but mostly we will have that kit.
The concept behind invisible PPF is terrific. It safeguards your paint for a very long time and it’s barely noticeable. The significant advantage here is that you don’t need to worry about rocks, scratches and bugs causing damage to your vehicle or roughing up the paintwork. And if you reside in the city, it’s even better. Dings and scrapes from people in your area aiming to park too close to your vehicle? This clear polymer guard will ensure no one scuffs your paint.
Paint protection clear film is one of the very best methods to protect the display room quality finish on vehicles. The essentially invisible film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer- without altering the style functions or colour by securing vulnerable locations such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, doors with cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels.
Maintaining the surface of your automobile with PPF keeps your vehicle looking fresh longer and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.
The benefits of installing PPF
- Paint protection that works over a long time.
- Prevents the need to keep repainting areas on your vehicle.
- Adds value if maintained.
- Keeps your vehicle looking clean and fresh.
- Gives that sense of peace knowing your vehicle won’t get damaged easily.
- Hardly noticeable.
- Many different applications.
Why choose near invisible PPF?
Your vehicle is one of the biggest purchases you will make. Protect it. Keeping your vehicle looking new with a quality paint protection film from a company you can trust is important. 3M Paint
Protection Film is the choice of NASCAR race teams and new car manufacturers all over the world for a reason.
Using 3M Scotchgard Pro Series PPF offers PPF offers heaps of benefits
- Prevents yellowing.
- Designed to fit perfectly to vehicles components.
- Tough, clear 3M film that will not discolour.
- Protects paint from chips, scratches, & general wear & tear.
- Can be removed without damaging the paint.
- Exceptional clarity.
- Made of .006mm thick clear urethane.
- Unrivalled scratch and stain resistance.
- Self-healing technology removes most scratches and marks.
- Tough, durable & maintenance free.
- Used by Nascar Race Cars
Application Areas on your Vehicle
- Front Bumper
- Head Lights
- Door Cups
- Door Edges
- Rear Boot Ledge
- Door Sills
- Lower Sills
Near invisible PPF can be expertly installed anywhere you want to secure your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, spots and other destructive elements. This virtually undetectable clear film will not modify the colour or elements of your vehicle.
You can protect:
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tyres
- Bonnets, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and bags
- Complete bonnets, boots and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
We provide and install PPF for all car makes and models
At Cleargard Auto Protection we provide near invisible PPF for all car makes and models using our predesigned templates for any vehicle.
Let us know your car make, model and year and we will check our database and we can get a kit set up for you. We provide a supply and fit service across the greater Melbourne area.
Cleargard Auto Protection has over 15 years in the automotive industry using our own pre-made solutions and products which provide the highest quality protection for your vehicles.
For more information contact: email@example.com