Protect your investment with a CLEAR advantage
Protect your vehicle from scratches, bumps, dents, bugs and flying debris
Keep your car looking like new with an application of paint protection film
Quick and professional installation of your Paint Protection Kit
Paint Protection Film. What is it?
Why do you need
Protective Film (PPF)?
- This virtually invisible film helps keep your paint looking great
- Significantly reduces paint chips and bug damage
- Keeps vehicles looking better longer and helps boost your trade-in value
NEW!! – Introduction of the ProSeries Protection Film
- Self-healing properties where minor scratches just disappear
- Excellent durability and resistance to cracking
- Easier to clean and harder to scratch
Wondering where to find us?
We are located in Burwood
Cleargard’s services include:
- Car Paint Protection in Melbourne
- Car Paint Protection in Sydney
- 3M Car Wraps / 3M Wrap Film
- 3M Products
- Clear Car Bra Installers
PROTECT YOUR VEHICLE INVESTMENT WITH CLEARGARD’S PAINT PROTECTIVE FILM TODAY.
What our customers say
Our satisfied customers and what they have to say about our protective film
Cars fitted with Protective Film
Cars Fitted with Protective Film Daily
We accept payments from major credit/debit cards .
Paint protection film is essential for protecting the investment of your motorcycle be it be from scratching the tank, brushing up against external objects or in the invent the bike falls over. The film is designed in such a way as to spare vans, trucks,...
What’s an invisible car bra? Essentially speaking, an invisible clear bra is essentially a cling wrap for possibly damageable areas of your vehicle– lower sides, side mirrors, rocker panels and generally any surface area dealing with the front/bottom of the vehicle. The primary usage for a...
What are stone chips? Stone chips are pretty much small rocks and stones from the road that get knocked up from your wheels or other cars while driving that then hit your car at the front or the sides. The daily travels you make with your car...